Minnesota Turtle Crossing Tally and Count
This collaborative project uses HerpMapper and its mobile app to document and monitor turtle crossing and mortality hotspots with the specific goal of implementing data-driven mitigation strategies to help conserve Minnesota's turtles and other small species of wildlife.
- Minnesota Herpetological Society
- Minnesota Dept. of Natural Resources - Nongame Wildlife Program
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Three Rivers Park District
- Washington County Parks
- Washington Conservation District
Contact us to collaborate on this project.
Selected media coverage: